Mental Health First Aid Training
Become a Certified Mental Health First-Aider
Looking to take a proactive approach to dealing with mental health issues in the workplace? Want your staff to know how to identify the common symptoms and learn how to act upon them? Training your employees in mental health first aid, shows you value mental health as much as you do physical health. It is a proactive approach to managing mental health at work, that gives your employees the tools to feel more confident when dealing with this area.
This programme is CPD Accredited and awards 15 CPD Points.
This two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First-Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
This course can also be spread over a longer period of time making up 4 x 1/2 days training to better suit your organisations needs.Download the full brochure here
Delivery options available:
Classroom Our 90 Minute Toolkit sessions delivered in a classroom for up to 20 people by one of our engaging trainers.
Licensing We can provide a license to purchase our 90 minute toolkit session materials to deliver in-house.