Search our courses, news and more!
Every leader needs a following! Good leaders are supported because people trust and respect them, not simply for the skills they possess. And it would seem that Yvette Cooper MP is fast garnering a lot of support in her bid …
We’re all increasingly busy. There are times when we simply don’t have the time for a full sit down meal. Similarly, you want your people to learn some new skills and learn them quickly, but may not be able to …
Why your staff and customers will ALL benefit from it The views on business continuity planning vary from: “Business what?” to. “It’s just common sense, isn’t it?” to, “Oh no, where do we start?” It’s about building and managing the …
Learn how to run a motivational performance review meeting.
- The performance appraisal cycle
- Common problems and solutions
- Structuring the review session
- Key appraisal and review skills
- Skills practice
Learn how to identify your key strengths and limitations as a manager.
- Self-assessment activity
- 10 key skills of the effective manager
- Charting your P.O.I. attributes
- Your effective manager profile
- Personal development planning
Learn how to apply the secrets of building a high-performing team.
- So what makes a great team?
- P.E.R.F.O.R.M. – characteristics in all top teams
- Impact of team dynamics
- Team roles and the teamwork cycle
- The 7C’s for all team leaders
Learn how to confidently tackle those discussions that you dread.
- Features of challenging conversations
- The 6 coping strategies
- Closed v open approaches?
- Climb down your ladder!
- Applying techniques to your own situations
Learn how to sharpen and structure your on-job coaching skills.
- Coaching: what, why, how, when and who?
- Spotting coaching opportunities
- The coaching process
- Key coaching skills
- Skills practice