Certified Virtual Classroom Facilitator
Develop the skills to deliver interactive and engaging virtual training
Virtual training is one of the hottest and most attainable trends for 2018
As technology catches up, increased interactive functionality for virtual platforms is now a reality. Virtual classroom training is quickly gaining traction as cost-effective, less disruptive but equally effective than classroom training.
Both employers and employees see the benefit of logging on for 90 minutes to attend a group virtual session and discussion over investing time and money in travelling to a central location to achieve the same goal.
Training Magazine reports that:
- 86% of virtual classroom participants rated the experience as “just as engaging” or “more engaging than” traditional classroom training.
- 100% of participants were highly satisfied with virtual classroom experiences
- Participants averaged a score of 90% on a test that measures mastery of skills, 1% point higher than scores in the traditional classroom.
Develop the skills, knowledge and experience to:
- Deliver highly interactive and engaging virtual classroom sessions.
- Design and develop virtual session guides, powerpoint presentations and participant materials.
- Convert existing content and classroom activities into collaborative virtual events.
- Engage learner attention and participation in your virtual classroom sessions.
- Conduct best practices for delivering live virtual classroom events.
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Virtual Classroom Facilitator Programme has been developed for anyone delivering, or planning to deliver, virtual classroom training.
Previous virtual training experience is not essential, however previous experience in training would be beneficial. This programme is applicable to all L&D professionals, irrespective of the subject matter they teach.
How Does it Work?
The virtual facilitator programme is delivered over a 4 week period and can be attended during working hours or out of work hours. Each module comprises of live, online sessions using the Adobe Connect virtual classroom software, along with practical self-directed study assignments.
You will also have access to your facilitator for support throughout the programme. The certification is based on your completion of the programme modules and final assessment.
To reinforce your learning you will be expected to complete self-directed assignments after each module throughout the programme.
The final assessment will require you to design and deliver a live virtual classroom session of 60 minutes with Creativedge assessors in attendance.
The Virtual Classroom Facilitator certificate is awarded by Creativedge Training and Development.
In-house Virtual Train the Trainer
Please contact us for information on our tailored in-house virtual programmes for your organisation.